Set during Operation Bagration, Steel Division 2 is a real-time strategy game influenced by the events of World War II, like it’s predecessor, Steel Division: Normandy 44. The game includes single-player, multiplayer and co-operative game modes.
- All new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting on the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields and terrains spread across 25 different maps
- Improvements and UI changes to the Deck building mechanics
- All new art and graphics design to deliver a more immersive visual experience
- Revamped and improved combat, offering an even better tactical experience
- Plethora of game modes, both online and offline, including massive 10v10 battles as well as co-op scenarios
Command Your Army. Fight Your Battles.
Steel Division 2 pushes the WW2 RTS experience to the limit. Set on the Eastern Front in 1944, this sequel of the critically acclaimed RTS allows you to control an entire army unit during Operation Bagration, the Soviet offensive against Nazi forces in Bielorussia.
Massive 1:1-Scale Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
Relive history in it’s tracks with the massive Dynamic Strategic Campaigns. Command thousands of troops on gigantic expansive maps, plan your units movements, manage resources and execute your strategy in week-long campaigns in this historically accurate turn-based game mode. Every battalion is the same as it was during the Operation Bagration.